Very Important Note: Submissions without a portfolio or a link to your online portfolio will not be considered.
You will be an indispensable member of a small and highly skilled team, working in an agile development cycle and using cutting-edge web technologies.
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate and talented about designing intuitive and sleek web user interfaces
- An experienced web designer who enjoys working in a variety of modern design styles, who combines creativity with a deep understanding of usability.
- 2+ years experience hand-coding CSS/XHTML (Must Be knowledgeable in HTML5 and CSS3)
- 2+ years experience designing web sites and web based application interfaces
- Experience designing web sites to follow the 960-pixel grid system and BluePrint framework
- Experience designing themes for common web site CMS systems, specifically WordPress and Drupal
- Proficiency in digital imaging and illustration using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to create designs from provided wireframes, and to work with developers and the client to create site appropriate wireframes
- Excellent understanding of CSS and HTML design constraints, with ability to create designs that respect those challenges and allow for easy development and maintenance
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to create design mock-ups for common user interface elements such as web forms, video players and user comment areas
- Ability and desire to work directly with developers to make sure that functionality is always created with great form and user experience in mind